Thursday 16 May 2013

Gahh!

The past few days have been pretty hectic with assignments and exam preparations. -extra long sighh- And I've also been procrastinating a lot and I mean A LOT. Again these days I don't feel very motivated... It's like at the end of year 12... I think I've burnt out again. :\
Ha. I've also got a heap of plans for the holidays already. Including university things I have to get done - First Aid certificate and a few deed polls to complete. Then I also made a deal with my dad - he buys me a Sony Ericson Xperia Z and I in turn get my Ls. His side is now complete so I have to keep mine. On top of that I plan to actually start volunteering at an equestrian centre, helping kids with disabilities in their horse riding therapy sessions. I've been meaning to start quite a while ago but only until recently have found time to start :) I'll post more about it later :)

Individual posts on some characters from LotS coming soon! :)

Keep chillin'
A

No comments:

Post a Comment