Wednesday 1 May 2013

Exams!!!

-Long sigh- It's been a long few weeks. There have been so many assessments and exams that I haven't had time to catch up on my fave shows! Well, that's 9 pieces of assessment done and only another 9 to go! Unfortunately, the remaining assessment are all crammed into 3 weeks. :( Tough weeks ahead!
What I really want to do right now though is chill out and catch up on Beauty and the Beast (mainly because of Bridget Regan) and Castle (I want to see Gates telling Caskett she knows *fan-girling*).

Man I've has the longest 2 days ever. A&P labs have been killing! 12:30 am bed and 6:30 am wake up call. :( And I've got an 8 am class tomorrow morning as well as a meet with a friend I haven't seen since 2009. Wow, it's going to be a trip down memory lane! :)

When I get the time, I would like to dedicate an entire post to each of the LotS characters I want to rant about :) So watch out for that in the near future :3
Oh and of course rant about an online game I've been playing recently. ^w^

May the moon watch over you
A

No comments:

Post a Comment