Monday 11 February 2013

What Have I Been Doing?

Hey guys! I haven't blogged in almost a week because of two main reasons. Other than being busy, I have been addicted to the current Howrse competition in which the end prize is a divine horse. But I have now come to the conclusion that I cannot with the grand prize without spending at least $90 in real life. So that's the end for me. However, my friends still participating in the competitions will still receive help from me.
In the past three days however, I have come across a tv series that went on for two seasons. Yes, it was sadly ended in 2010. It is called "Legend of the Seeker" (LoTS) and is based on the book series "The Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind.

Left to right: Zedd - Wizard, Kahlan - Mother Confessor,
Richard - Seeker, Cara - Mord -Sith.


The tv series is highly addictive - where I'm at anyway.  I found the series familiar yet fresh, a bit of this and that from a mix of stories I know. Although I usually don't like crossovers, this one isn't too bad. And not to mention, the chemistry between the leads, Mother Confessor Kahlan Amnell and the true Seeker Richard Cyper. I have to admit, Caskett (Castle/Beckett, Castle) was my OTP but where the storylines are with Castle and LOTS right now to my knowledge, Kahlan and Richard have overtaken Caskett. I'm up to Season 2 episode 2 so don't spoil it - I want to find out if Kahlan and Richard get together when it comes round.

So I will be away until I have more time and most likely finish the series.

You should watch a few episodes, now!
A

PS. Not an official LOTS rant. That comes later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment