Thursday 1 October 2015

1 week vacation!

Well, it's nearly the end of the semester! Whoop whoop! This semester has passed reasonably fast, looking back. But with the end coming up, exams are coming too! Today I managed to finish all my online modules for one of my classes which I absolutely felt good about!

I've also just finished organising my trip to Sydney in November for N's wedding! I can't wait! I got my flights booked at a reasonable price and I'm staying in a hotel with M and M. I'll post the pictures if there's no one's face in it :)

-sigh- 6 more weeks before I finish this year - 3 teaching weeks, 1 study week and 2 weeks of exam blocks. Then one and a half weeks down in Sydney before I find a summer job somewhere...

Toodles~ I'm heading off to take the rest of the night off :D
A

No comments:

Post a Comment