Monday 20 April 2015

Weekend exam!?

Yes, my university gives us exams on weekends. My exam was yesterday and it was human anatomy. It was decent. Honestly, I should have studied over the integumentary system a little more. I had a mind blank in the exam! People started leaving the exam room 30 minutes into the exam! I couldn't believe my eyes! A lot of people started leaving around the 45 minute mark. This is the first one hour and forty minute exam I've experienced that people started leaving before the half-way mark! I decided to take my time and double check my answers. By the time I left there were around ten other students (out of a room of around 200) still working on their paper.

After my exam I had to help do some renovations at my dad's old house so we got pizza and slushies. I know, I know, it's totally unhealthy but what can you say? It's convenient, fast and cheap! There's a pizza parlour down the road from my university and there's Hungry Jacks. Hungry Jacks (or Burger King I'm pretty sure it's equivalent of) is having a great deal on large frozen drinks - $1!!!

Today I spent the day paining, varnishing and vacuumming. Exhausting and time consuming. Around 9am I started typing this blog before my transport came to pick me up. Now it's almost 8:30pm and I just got home half an hour ago! I haven't even done the pre-lab for my chemistry lab tomorrow morning let alone start my assignment on environmental sustainability.

I feel like there isn't enough hours in a weekend. Particularly this weekend. The weekdays haven't been particularly eventful this week.

Good luck for the mid-semester exams everyone!
A

(Yes, I fell asleep so I didn't end up posting last night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment