Tuesday 31 December 2013

New Years Eve!

Wow. Time flies fast! I know I promised to write more this year, which I have, but my goal was to write at least once a month. There are two months in which I didn't write anything. Close but not close enough. Haha.

Well since my last post, not much has happened. I've been working, relaxing, the usual holiday stuff. These days I'm thinking a lot more about the future. Most of it is depressing. I mean, do I really want to be in Health Care? I find it interesting and I'm getting pretty good grades but I came across a nurse while I was on rounds and she had, in my opinion, the wrong attitude for her profession. I found out later that she initially didn't want to be a nurse but she was pushed into it. I just hope that I won't turn into someone like her before I decide to leave health care.

Then there are the recent posts I've seen around the place about the owner being the whole world to a dog, even though dogs aren't the whole world to humans. It's been so true. Then that leads to posts on dogs dying, which I saw the sweetest poem about a dog comforting its human as it dies.
"There's one final thing you need to know, I'll whisper in your ear before I go... "I'm leaving first to find the way... so I can lead you back here with me on your last day""
And the poem just has to have a German Shepherd. And of course that makes me feel really sad because my first dog is a German Shepherd. Those of you who know me in real life know that I just got my first dog last year. But even though she's young, I can't imagine my life without her. It's inevitable, humans will most likely outlive their four legged friends.

Ok enough about that now. I'm bawling my eyes out. Great. I now have to head into the city with puffy eyes. Brilliant one, me.

On a cheerier topic, Happy New Year!! Hope it's a good one!!

On the last note, if you love love loveeee Legend of the Seeker and want to bring it back, vote here: http://www.smgo.tv/shows/legend-of-the-seeker/
The lastest news from the SMGO team is that there have been a few "roadblocks" with a couple of LotS producers and some key members of the cast are busy with new projects but they are suggesting a movie!!! Whoo!!

Keep it cool,
A

1/10/15 - Update: I have no idea what's going on with regards to bringing back LotS. The link above doesn't work, I assume because SMGO didn't pay for the web domain? All I know right now is that LotS isn't happening at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment