Monday 28 March 2011

Tests!!!

Ok. So we had tests for the last few weeks for all sorts of subjects. The first was maths, test A in period 3. I knew I didn't go so well and, the results were back on friday. :( It was as expected bad, but not a fail. I got the same results as R! Unbelievable! We sat next to each other but we couldn't have copied because we got different questions wrong, so stop thinking that!

Then was chemistry test A in period 4. It was a 35 min test and my teacher was so funny! He goes "Ok everyone, be quite it's test conditions now." then he starts givng out the paper. 5 people later, we realised he gave us paper B. lol So then he collects back the paper an is like "give me a moment", walks out the door. 3 mins later he come back and goes "it's the right one" (smiles). lol 6 people later and after i write my name on the test, we realise it was the year 12 test A paper. We cracked up so much while he walks out. He eventally gets the HOD and she prints of copies of the correct exam. XD It was easy!

Then on thursday morning, 7:45 chemistry Test B. OhMiGosh, I was so tired it wasn't funny. I had no idea what I was doing, didn't remember what questions I did and it was horrible! 70 mins later, the maths test B. Even more horrible. I didn't finish and I was LOST on Qs 1, 3, 4. And to make matters worse, THERE WAS ONLY 4 QUESTIONS!!!!! fml. Feel so @#$%. (another word for crap)....

I got the maths test A back. fml... didn't go so well and to make matters worse, the teacher said we did way better in the first test, though he hasn't finished marking... X(

To lighten my mood:
I got both chemistry results back!!! For the chem test, the maximum grade possible is C+, C+, C+ guess what? I got C, C+, C+!!! yay! I made 2 silly errors though... Dude, i really thought i would fail the chemistry exam B but I am surprised! I passed but asian failed... I think that gives it away...

Yeahh, my lovely life...

Ohh, which reminds me, i have to finish my french script and study for biology test! Bio is at 7:45 on thursday! I swear, if i have to do this next term or semester or year, I am going to sleep in the next 3 or so classes!!! I'm (hopefully) bringing caffine to school...

Au revoir ( i hope i spelt that right)

No comments:

Post a Comment