Wednesday 4 November 2015

End of Semester is very near!

Hey guys,

I haven't posted in a while again because I've been crazy busy with my exams and assessment. I've got two more exams left before I officially say au revoir to studying this year! Then I'm going to be in Sydney for a little bit.

In relation to uni, I decided to drop biochem and change majors, into Wildlife Biology. Before I started this degree I was caught between the Clinical Science major and the Wildlife Biology major. Now that I've almost completed year 1 of this degree, I saw that there is a lot of chemistry associated with Clinical Science. A lot more than I expected. I definitely didn't see myself doing chemistry at all for the rest of the major, let alone the rest of my life! So I made the decision to change to Wildlife Biology.

On another note, I made a tab with my pets for those of you who are curious :)

Catch you after my exams!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment